Sunday, March 17, 2013

Listen to the music

Shirt: Black Miley Cyrus muscle tee
Bra: Bright pink Victoria Secret
Leggings: Striped from Ebay
Earrings: Gold Aldo dangle studs
Necklace: Chunky gold chain from Ebay.




Hey cool cats, 
The other night I finally went to my first show in the USA and I actually had a really great time. I went to see Sleeping with Sirens. I use to listen to them a long ass time ago and I loved their music, I haven't listened to them for a while, but I decided this would be a fun experience, as it was. This was the last tour where they were playing a lot of their old songs so thankfully I knew most of them. There was a few bands that played before them and I took interest in two, Danger Kids and Conditions. I wasn't really into Lions Lions, even though they seemed pretty cool. Danger Kids sorta reminded me of Linkin Park, so that's probably why I liked them the most. But when Sleeping with Sirens came out my friend Brittany and I got so excited! It was an overall great experience and you better believe we are going to Warped Tour this year! But that was my concert outfit, hope you liked it,





No comments:

Post a Comment