Sunday, March 10, 2013

Fashion friendly

Hey sweethearts, 
I've decided it's time to "go BIG or go home" so I finally made my first REAL blog. I still have my tumblr, but I mean it's just not the same. Tumblr is like the facebook of blogs. I chose the URL title "modavitta" cause it seem to have a catchy flow, it's in Italian (like me) but I had to put two t's because someone already had the name "modavita". As we know I can be indecisive when it comes to titles, so I wonder how long I am going to keep it at that. We'll see! Here I will post a lot about my life, fashion, DIYS, my thoughts on clothing, make-up, food?, just about anything I do, use, or consume, and just more about me and my mind (pretty much). I am convinced my life is interesting, so just accept that, and join me on this ride full of creativity and fun. Besides I am one hilarious fuck so I don't know why you wouldn't want to enjoy me and my blog. Anything you guys are wanting to know, feel free to ask me, or even just say hi. You can email me at "purrrincessfashion@gmail.com". Short, sweet, simple, and to the point, because I'm tired as hell and I'm sure you guys don't want to read much. 
-Meow

Twitter: @purrrinces

Instagram: @purrrinces
Tumblr blogs:
-Personal: http://purrrinces.tumblr.com/
-Fashion: http://clothestomyheart.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment